Monday, July 22, 2013

Introduction time!

So hi,

My name is Jim and I have a wife named Antonia.  We went on a trip to visit some friends in california and happened to stay inside of their awesome 70's VW bus for the entire weekend (Jenn and Romy's blog!!! FTW!!!  Jenn and Roamys Blog).

 Roamy was under the bus working on the valve timing before the trip.

 We got to lay down and nap before we got to Lake Tahoe.  The flight was long.

 Yay finally! Lake Tahoe!

 And with that, PICTURES.....from some really excited random guy.  He told us to work it...
 
 First night in the Sierra Nevadas right after our wonderful naked night in the hot spring.

I had always wanted to get some sort of sprinter van or large vehicle to do some camping in.  The wife thought I was crazy though, "why not just use all of the camping gear we bought?" We had bought camping gear and used it very little prior to the trip.  Tenting it was never my idea of a fun & relaxing time.  Sure I've got the greatest gear suited to my comfort level, but I can never find a tent long enough for me (i'm 6'4").

 The four of us having a good time on a mountain after some lunch!

So, after the trip was such a smashing success with the bus/wifey combo, on the way home I asked if she was okay with getting a bus.  Her response was a very enthusiastic, YES!  So, now onto the adventure of how I came across my bus and what i'm doing with it!

 Ho! Mah Feets!
Hot Springs + Awesome Friends + Perfect view + Organic food EVERYWHERE = Heaven  
Jenn and Roamy, Love you guys...

Side note:

I have been going back and forth between which website to use for my new blog and I think I like this one the best.  I still have to check the iphone compatibility for uploading, but ill check it out when I get a chance. 

1 comment: